Continuing on our countdown today, I will be sharing my 10 best Christmas songs! Personally, I listen to Christmas music all year round. How can I do that you ask? Well, I love Christmas so much that it doesn’t matter to me. This list was super hard to put together but I did my best. My Christmas playlist can be divided into three categories: Jesus, traditional songs, and love. Like I said, it was really hard picking only ten songs and fair warning there’s a ton of Pentatonix (they are very talented). Okay, here we go!
Jesus Is the Reason For the Season
Not the gifts, the decorations, the food. Jesus and His birth. That is why we celebrate Christmas. These songs are favorites of mine and I love these specific renditions:
- The First Noel by Pentatonix
- Silent Night by Pentatonix
- Mary Did You Know by CeeLo Green
- Do You See What I See by Carrie Underwood
Traditional Christmas Songs
For me these songs simply say ‘Merry Christmas’ and are super catchy and just fill you with the Christmas spirit!
- Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Pentatonix
Fortunately (or unfortunately for the 5 of us that didn’t get married this year lol), love or loss of love is a huge theme at Christmas. I just love all the timeless songs that address this theme and I can listen to them on repeat 🙂
- Last Christmas by Wham
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- Please Come Home for Christmas by the Eagles
- One I’ve Been Missing by Little Mix
What are your fave songs? Comment them below!
Last modified: December 16, 2020